InsuranceSplash domain ownership.

lperez

Been considering using InsuranceSplash and was wondering if you own your domain when using their services. Or is it the same as AgentMethods?

Always buy and own your own domain. Never theirs no matter who you decide to go with.

As far as the two you mentioned, I'm familiar with both. You might want to check out Snoozzy before you go with one of the other two.

https://www.benefitstore.net/home

Do they let you own the domain or no? Do you know any website brokerage that will?
Yes. In fact all of them will. Like I said earlier always own and use your own domain. Never something they offer. That way if they piss you off you can leave and take your domain with you.

As far as domains, I use Go Daddy. I've got 5 or 6. There are probably some out there that might be cheaper but I'm familiar with Go Daddy. And I'd rather watch paint dry than work on a damn website.

The guy you need at Snoozzy is Ken French. He owns it and runs it. Tell him Goillini sent you.

If one of your FMOs are with Integrity he'll throw in a discount.

Feel free to check out my site if you like. It's somewhere in my profile.

Anything you recommend then ?
As far as something to drive traffic to you, I wouldn't know. Their are places where they build the site for you and it's yours....not cheap.

I just made my own on Go Daddy...just an internet business card. It's gotten me as much business as I got from Agent Methods, Insurance Splash(only had for a month...didn't like it) or Snozzy...............none. I've gotten 4 responses over the years. 2 wanting to do SEO for me, one prank and one gal wanting to sex chat. :laugh:

Back