Interview With Christopher Westfall

1. Who says he is really making it?
2. And more importantly, who cares? He doesn't pay my bills.
I don't doubt for a second he is making that kind of money. I've seen the crazy number of apps that are possible with the right marketing system. As for "who cares" ...I think most people should be looking for advice from people who are successful in this business. The fact that he actually is successful should lend more credence to his advice for people trying to learn as opposed to taking advice from armchair quarterbacks (of which I am not accusing anyone on this thread as being)

There have been several things and they have been posted several times. Goillini might be in the mood to repost that stuff though.

One thing you mentioned is about him making a Mil a year. You do realize that he's not writing that kind of business all by himself, right?

I do realize this. Sure he has help...I don't think that takes away anything from the fact that he is making a fortune selling Medigap plans and has ideas that are worth listening to.

Oh good Lord...

Who cares? Todd is a great guy. Chris is a great guy. I've talked to both of them and they are both extremely helpful. Chris is easier to get via email than phone, but I get a response within an hour, so who cares if its email? Lots of people like Rick, I think he's extremely snarky on here, but when I called him once, years ago, he was great. (He also won't see this, because he blocked me, but I have no idea why.)

Both sites look like they were developed by agents for agents. Again, who cares?

Back to the original question..selling by phone isn't any different than selling F2F. Call people. Do Medicare 101 or whatever you call it. Sell them a Med Supp. Call some more people and do the same thing. Make sure you have a follow-up system in place. Send thank you cards. Ask for referrals. Call some more people.

Don't make this harder than it has to be.

Oh good Lord...

Who cares? Todd is a great guy. Chris is a great guy. I've talked to both of them and they are both extremely helpful. Chris is easier to get via email than phone, but I get a response within an hour, so who cares if its email? Lots of people like Rick, I think he's extremely snarky on here, but when I called him once, years ago, he was great. (He also won't see this, because he blocked me, but I have no idea why.)

Both sites look like they were developed by agents for agents. Again, who cares?

Back to the original question..selling by phone isn't any different than selling F2F. Call people. Do Medicare 101 or whatever you call it. Sell them a Med Supp. Call some more people and do the same thing. Make sure you have a follow-up system in place. Send thank you cards. Ask for referrals. Call some more people.

Nope, never blocked you.

Rick

Rick Todd and Chris are all assets to the insurance community in my opinion. Guys like them are what make this forum valuable to new guys.

Oh good Lord...

I say preach it and amen!

Back