Is anyone being asked for call recordings yet?

Rossat

Super Genius
Title pretty much says it all. Anyone else getting asked for recordings yet “just because”. I’ve had two requests so far. One person I never spoke to and another one where the appointment was set and done face to face.

Its frustrating because I have to stop what I’m doing and submit documentation showing how things were NOT done over the phone and instead, even with a paper app with a wet signature, done f2f. Even though I’m making sure things are being done compliantly, it still makes me worry when I get asked for this stuff. It’s driving me crazy when I could be selling!

Title pretty much says it all. Anyone else getting asked for recordings yet “just because”. I’ve had two requests so far. One person I never spoke to and another one where the appointment was set and done face to face.

Its frustrating because I have to stop what I’m doing and submit documentation showing how things were NOT done over the phone and instead, even with a paper app with a wet signature, done f2f. Even though I’m making sure things are being done compliantly, it still makes me worry when I get asked for this stuff. It’s driving me crazy when I could be selling!

Crazy I can't believe you were asked for recordings. What kind of narcissistic carrier asked so we can avoid?

I record everything but honestly I've forgotten the stupid disclaimer so many times it's not even funny. I have a prompt in my CRM but it's just like - you forget. Even a cold lead calls in and starts telling you their life story and :: STOP ma'am, I understand you are frustrated with the cost of Novolog and you need help, but allow me to take a moment here and play a verbal disclaimer for you.... it's just so unnatural and stupid.

Did the Client say they called you? I wonder what the carrier does when you say, no I saw them in person? Do they just believe you?

I can’t believe it’s happened to you twice. I’ve not heard of anyone else being asked. And like Scott, I forget the disclaimer often.

Crazy I can't believe you were asked for recordings. What kind of narcissistic carrier asked so we can avoid?

Two smaller regional carriers that are only in my state. Not any of the big guys.

Did the Client say they called you? I wonder what the carrier does when you say, no I saw them in person? Do they just believe you?
I can’t believe it’s happened to you twice. I’ve not heard of anyone else being asked. And like Scott, I forget the disclaimer often.

Yes, twice, and two separate carriers. First time, the carrier asked for a call recording for a Lead they sent me. I responded back stating, per my notes in the system, no contact was made and only a VM was left. That ended that.

Second time, separate carrier, it was for a paper application with wet signature. The only reason they would suspect a call was in the SOA the Initial Contact had "Called In". HOWEVER, the member called a carrier to reserve a spot for an Event I was hosting. I never spoke with them on the phone prior to their appointment. Scheduled an appointment. And then they mailed me the app at a later date after mulling it over.

Spoke to the member today, not in relation to this, but to just check in. They said they are sticking with the plan, haven't received any cards yet, or have been contacted by them at this time....

My FMO stated in the beginning of AEP to all agents that carriers are requesting calls even for clients where no complaints have been submitted. To just check in. After I got the second request today, I asked if this was due to a complaint, and they said they do not believe so but just the carrier doing check ins.

To be clear. I don't think the member called in or was even called by them. I don't think they were contacted at all. I think they are just doing check ins.

But if that did happen. Yes, it ultimately comes down to "he said, she said". They don't go back to the client to ask if what the agent states is true. They collect both sides of things and then make their determination off the finds.

Again though, I did meet this person face to face. The annoying part is I'm being asked for phone call, and now have to waste time providing evidence of how one didn't occur..... in AEP.

If anyone ever asked me for recordings, two things would happen.....I'd tell them they don't exist because all information was obtained in person or via text/email or because the technology failed, and I'd also tell them that would be the last time that company saw any business coming their way from me. This rule is F**KING RIDICULOUS and needs to go away. I'm not bugging my clients and their sensitive health info. Period. end of story. The Biden administration and their three letter agencies full of anti-business woke morons that have never accomplished anything intelligent or good in their entire lives need to be reigned in with this BS.

Last edited:
If anyone ever asked me for recordings, two things would happen.....I'd tell them they don't exist because all information was obtained in person or via text/email or because the technology failed, and I'd also tell them that would be the last time that company saw any business coming their way from me. This rule is F**KING RIDICULOUS and needs to go away. I'm not bugging my clients and their sensitive health info. Period. end of story. The Biden administration and their three letter agencies full of anti-business woke morons that have never accomplished anything intelligent or good in their entire lives need to be reigned in with this BS.
Careful, I'm sure the Biden Regime has secret shoppers watching the Forum. :yes:

I was. It was from a smaller, regional mapd. They said it was a random etc it happened to be a personal friend, existing client, who texted me.

during training in sept, this same firm told me it would not be random when I suggested their compliance dept would be looking to produce numbers.

not ironically it’s the only company where I’ve had a complaint in 11 yrs. I actually did not write them for yrs because they didn’t allow me to defend myself, even though it was a slap on the wrist. I was accused of door knocking and have never done that once in my life.

tricky

Latest posts

Back