Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Person #1 sounds a lot like many people working with NAA. No pressure, decent income, plenty of time with the family.

Well that would be different from the UGA reps in my division who were making great money. They ran night appointments every night - normally the app't was between 6:30 to 7pm and they got home around 9pm to 10pm. My son goes to bed at 8:30pm.

I also do apps at 7pm. Then after I get the app I just walk back downstairs.

Yes John but your not getting any exercise!

I have to leave for now, I'm running to an appointment. I'll catch up to your comments later. When I'm done exercising.

john_petrowski said:
Person #2: VP at a financial institution and banked around $180,000 last year. Has a Benz and 6,000 sq ft house. On this 3rd marriage which is in the crapper - has cheated on every wife he's had. No real friends - just "fake" work friends. He's a class A prick - always busts on people and in his eyes unless you're him you're an ass****. If he died tomorrow his family would probably hire actors to show up at the funeral to save embarrassment. Actually, his family probably won't show up either.

For a second there I thought you were talking about the guy that manages the loan center I work at, except he probably makes more money and he happens to drive a BMW. Biggest prick on the planet. :x

HAHAHA!!!!

Normally I do not get involved in discussions like this, but that was a funny comment.

The amount of exercise a person gets is a direct correlation to the number of times he has to honk the horn or stick his hand out the window and give the international sign that says, " I am upset!"

john_petrowski said:
Driving to appointments is excercise?

Yes John....when your a NAA rep your car in some cases has to be pushed to the appointment because it has broke down half way there.....

Actually, in some trailer parks you have to walk quite a distance to get from the common parking area to the correct door.

john_petrowski said:
Driving to appointments is excercise?

The joke was when I said I was "running" to an appointment.

Of course its obvious I was driving the 41 miles. It's called irony :)

Back