• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is anyone going to the Convention (National Agents Alliance) (NAA

Annual October Conventions, Annual January Conventions, Annual February Conventions, Annual March Conventions...

Mike_Golden1 said:
realistagent said:
Now we are getting somewhere.

Where do I get these free lists and mailers?

Call Corente Insurance (you can find them on the web), spend $700 for 45 leads, write over $8K of submitted premium on these and they will give you 60 free ones every month as long as you write at least $8K. Commission levels for this program are 90-95%

They have F&G, Americo, United of Omaha, AIG and a few others-if you have been writing with F&G with NAA you will have to wait 6 months before switching the contract but Americo and United of Omaha have good Mortgage Protection programs as well (although F&G has a more comprehensive program for older people and doesn't do a blood test for the Saver's Select underwritten product, which makes approval much easier).

I've received 7 leads from my first batch from Corente this week. Here is the status as of this morning:

1-Sale for $500 a year premium
2-Upcoming appointments on Tuesday, both families are young, have a decent sized mortgage, and are interested so these are probable sales
2-Need to follow up next week, probably not great prospects
2-In very bad health, uninsurable

To get an ongoing free lead stream from Corente you need to write $8K in premium out of the 60 leads, or $135 per lead (my first batch is 45 leads, so I need to be at $180 per lead to get the next one free). Even if I only make one of those sales on Tuesday I will most likely be above that threshold average and feel comfortable that is achievable.

I have another lead stream for Mortgage Protection ($25 a lead) and so far there is little difference in quality (actually the Corente leads are probably better because I get them 2-3 days after they are mailed back) and the key to any of these leads is being first in the door so that you can make a good impression, get the sale, and make sure all the others behind you are locked out because the client is satisfied.

One more thing: I decided this year I would no longer waste time with people who weren't interested and focus on those who understood the need for insurance and were interested in getting coverage. I'd rather have 6 appointments a week with interested clients that 15 with ones that you almost have to beg to get to see you. I'm guessing that the really interested ones not only will buy the right product but will have the best persistency and also be willing to give some good referrals.

maxreferrals said:
cod8825 said:
...When prospecting attempt to prospec to those that may have interest and can afford what you are selling!

Wouldn't a better approach be to disqualify people as quickly as possible, rather than blindly seek out people en mass, with hopes they may have an interest in services?

I really don't get what you are trying to say?

Sti,

I can't believe you brought up this thread again. No, I didn't go to the conferance but it was in your state so did you go?

dvd493 said:
Sti,
No, I didn't go to the conferance but it was in your state so did you go?

dude.....I had a booth.....I made some killer coin......

naaboothgif.gif

dvd493 said:
Sti,

Where are you hiding the bat?

sold out in the last one in oct of 06......so come to the one in april and I will fix you up.....and I would scoop up on the NAA HOMIE BOBBLE...they are going like hot cakes......

Back