Is FE Easier in the South?

Didn't you hear we got 2 inches the other week and it shut us down for 3 days...about to get a couple more inches tomorrow...the world is ending...gotta go to the store and get bread and milk :)

Don't forget theToilet Paper, if any is left.

I sold as much in New York as Georgia. People dying in both those States. Whodda thunk it?

Florida is Loaded with Yankees... Sometimes it seems like the folks down here are either from New York or South America.. NEITHER are notorious for BUYING life insurance! LOL

Don't forget theToilet Paper, if any is left.

I sold as much in New York as Georgia. People dying in both those States. Whodda thunk it?

Pretty funny tonight on the way home, I stopped by the store to pick something up for dinner...these idiots have bought all the milk and bread off the shelves.

One guy had 3 gallons of milk and at least 10 loaves of bread...my inner asshole came through, so I asked him if he was expecting guest or if he thought he needed that much bread and milk for 3 days? The look was priceless! Hindsught, he could've had a family of 20...guess I'm just an asshole

Now go and ask for some rock salt at Home Depot...huh?
Oh yeah, for 3 " of snow use a leaf blower instead of a shovel....lol
:twitchy:

Pretty funny tonight on the way home, I stopped by the store to pick something up for dinner...these idiots have bought all the milk and bread off the shelves.

One guy had 3 gallons of milk and at least 10 loaves of bread...my inner asshole came through, so I asked him if he was expecting guest or if he thought he needed that much bread and milk for 3 days? The look was priceless! Hindsught, he could've had a family of 20...guess I'm just an asshole

Years ago I worked in a grocery store and when the word snow was uttered by the weather man, we would immediately be covered over with people loading up on milk, bread, snacks, etc.. The odd thing was if they it happened on Monday, they were always back on the weekend to get their regular stock of groceries.. Always wondered what they did with all the extra they had bought earleir in the week. If it snowed, I guess you coudl say they ate mote at home since they couldn't get out to go anywhere but it didn't make any difference if it actually snowed or not.

Florida is Loaded with Yankees... Sometimes it seems like the folks down here are either from New York or South America.. NEITHER are notorious for BUYING life insurance! LOL
You're talking about Southeast Florida. Here on the west coast, we've got a lot more Midwestern-type folk.

South Americans, and just about all Latin folks are excellent life insurance buyers. They like, and believe in it. Seguro de vida!

Is FE Easier in the South?

Let's see. DM is tougher than the MidWest....so no it is not....

But I would rather work in the South from Nov-April instead of Michigan. That is why I have family in Texas....LOL. I see a road trip coming soon.

Years ago I worked in a grocery store and when the word snow was uttered by the weather man, we would immediately be covered over with people loading up on milk, bread, snacks, etc.. The odd thing was if they it happened on Monday, they were always back on the weekend to get their regular stock of groceries.. Always wondered what they did with all the extra they had bought earleir in the week. If it snowed, I guess you coudl say they ate mote at home since they couldn't get out to go anywhere but it didn't make any difference if it actually snowed or not.

I worked at a grocery my senior year of high school. When the weathermen predicted that big snow in '94, people went nuts in there. It's funny how folks let things seep into their subconscious and allow it to control them. "Snow is coming, need bread and milk".

Back