Is Individual Health Market Toast?

They paid him the full face amount of the policy and paid you a full LS commission on top of that?

Wow, did they buy you a new car too?

Life settlements are great if the case fits, but there's a lot of hoops to jump through and if not done properly, the DOI could be right on top of you. The settlement markets are also not as good as they once were due to changes in life expectancy evalations and other factors. Some states also require the individual to be of accredited investor status to do a settlement.

Life settlements are great if the case fits, but there's a lot of hoops to jump through and if not done properly, the DOI could be right on top of you. The settlement markets are also not as good as they once were due to changes in life expectancy evalations and other factors. Some states also require the individual to be of accredited investor status to do a settlement.

I was being facetious. The post was not descriptive of a life settlement case, but of something that happens on fantasy island.

It is amazing how this country operates on soundbites from the Messiah. Are we now in North Korea where we all receive our direction from on high? Will the great leader next give us a bowl of rice? Many mindless people. Except for Al3. He is the only intellectual on the forum. Oh sorry Al3, I'm sniping you again.

Sniping is all you do. You add nothing to this forum.

You can't stay cloaked forever. And once you are outed I have a feeling you won't be so brave and abusive to me and everyone else here.

I'm working on it. It's just a matter of time before your IP is sniffed and tracked. I can do a lot of what you see McGee do on NCIS. I'm not that good anymore... so it takes me a lot longer (when I have time to devote to it,) but I remember a few things about forensic digital technology. My bet is you are posting from behind a proxy server, which makes it a bit more difficult, but hardly impossible.

So go ahead and snip and snipe away. Every dog has his day.

idog.jpg

I was being facetious. The post was not descriptive of a life settlement case, but of something that happens on fantasy island.

We have been doing about one life settlement case a year close to that size....they're out there, just few and bar between. Sarcasm noted though.

Dimebag - Another indicator Individual is not going away is if you look at the internal infrastructure spending (computer systems, new plans, etc.,) specific to individual plans.

Why would companies be designing new plans and investing millions on a system that is going extinct?

It is clear individual has pushed some boundaries (rescinding, denying applicants, waivers) - there will be regulatory change, that is a given, but is the market going away? No way.

Do you still believe this? Just say yes.

I'm not sure if the American populus yet has enough momentum to stop the Obama sword and sickle steamroller.

I agree with you HealthGuy. I think the media and the American population are still asleep at the wheel. Some are very slowly waking up from drinking the koolaid.

Back