• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is RNA Ahead of Their Time?

hardworker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
One of my dumb little buddies keeps telling me they (who ever they is?) are going to be holding insurance agents responsible for HIPPA laws in that all of the information we take on clients whether they buy a policy or not must be stored for a period of time and handled in such a way that their personal info is safe.
In other words, we would be subject to being audited where we would have to meet all HIPPA data security standards.
So my question is: Is this why RNA is switching to complete applications done over the phone? Are they eliminating the paper trail?

One of my dumb little buddies keeps telling me they (who ever they is?) are going to be holding insurance agents responsible for HIPPA laws in that all of the information we take on clients whether they buy a policy or not must be stored for a period of time and handled in such a way that their personal info is safe.
In other words, we would be subject to being audited where we would have to meet all HIPPA data security standards.
So my question is: Is this why RNA is switching to complete applications done over the phone? Are they eliminating the paper trail?

That has nothing to do with why RNA put in this business prevention process.

The reg holding agents responsible is in force. I have already had to take a new mandatory training course with one company to make sure the agents know the requirements.

Back