Is There Such a Thing As a Combo ROP/LB Policy?

I thought the question was "Is There Such a Thing As a Combo ROP/LB Policy?".

I can't read between the lines. I must've missed where he asked for advice on whether he should just concentrate on FE and not sell ROP or LB policies.

My bad.

That is a good point. He should stick to FE only and call someone like me for all the rest. I like that idea. :yes:

I am assuming he sold the 8 year old an FE. :1wink:

----------

That is a good point. He should stick to FE only and call someone like me for all the rest. I like that idea. :yes:

I am assuming he sold the 8 year old an FE. :1wink:

BTW, I am only half joking on that.

Email: [email protected]

No. I sold the 8 year old a VUL where he can choose his investment strategies according to his analysis of Bloomberg's Asian markets. Or which toys are selling well.

I'm joking. As if you didn't know. I sold his grandmother the policy on him with his mother paying. Assurity didn't like that so they re-wrote the policy with the mother as owner. So I'll go visit them tomorrow and hope the aunt and her mother continue their argument over whether term or whole life is best and buy both. :laugh:

Why Assurity? Because the boy had had seizures in 2013. So MOO wouldn't insure him.

No. I sold the 8 year old a VUL where he can choose his investment strategies according to his analysis of Bloomberg's Asian markets. Or which toys are selling well.

I'm joking. As if you didn't know. I sold his grandmother the policy on him with his mother paying. Assurity didn't like that so they re-wrote the policy with the mother as owner. So I'll go visit them tomorrow and hope the aunt and her mother continue their argument over whether term or whole life is best and buy both. :laugh:

Why Assurity? Because the boy had had seizures in 2013. So MOO wouldn't insure him.

Sounds solid to me. You are going to be the family's insurance agent.

The VUL cracked me up.

Latest posts

Back