Is There Such a Thing?

If you want to get picky, he also spelled paid "payed." Plus there were a couple of typos, which of course could happen to anyone.

Or should I say any one?

Bob, are you yanking chains? Of course funeral homes offer payment plans ahead of time. 3, 5, and 10-year payment plans are the norm. The policy is full benefit upon death but may be 2-year graded depending on health.

This has been a very popular niche in the insurance business for at least the past 30-years.

No, not yanking any chains. I don't play in the Final Expense area, so I have no idea what plans Funeral Homes have. I don't hang around Funeral Homes. I don't work for a Funeral Home, and I couldn't even tell you the closest three funeral homes to where I live. That's why I come here and ask questions.

It's not my niche, nor will it ever be. I have posted before - and I'm sure someone can find the thread - where I've admittedly only sold 4 Final Expense Plans in the past 18 years of being in this business.

So, while others have shown us the size of their little generals, I choose to ask questions of this forum. Regardless of whether I am liked, respected, or abhored on this forum, it is still the number one place to get quality answers to questions for our industry.

Thank you for giving me the answer.

It's the old 80/20 Rule. I will get 80% of my answers from 20% of the people on this forum. Not here to be liked. Here to get answers. Mission Accomplished. Even with all the digging I do.

;)

No, not yanking any chains. I don't play in the Final Expense area, so I have no idea what plans Funeral Homes have. I don't hang around Funeral Homes. I don't work for a Funeral Home, and I couldn't even tell you the closest three funeral homes to where I live. That's why I come here and ask questions.

It's not my niche, nor will it ever be. I have posted before - and I'm sure someone can find the thread - where I've admittedly only sold 4 Final Expense Plans in the past 18 years of being in this business.

So, while others have shown us the size of their little generals, I choose to ask questions of this forum. Regardless of whether I am liked, respected, or abhored on this forum, it is still the number one place to get quality answers to questions for our industry.

It's the old 80/20 Rule. I will get 80% of my answers from 20% of the people on this forum. Not here to be liked. Here to get answers. Mission Accomplished. Even with all the digging I do.

;)

What is your niche? I still don't think you know what the answer is...

;)

Well Bob...I like you just fine9anybody that likes Dan Fogelberg can't be all bad). Seems like you take offense too easily though. You need to roll with the punches. I guess you haven't noticed the ribbing that many of us do with each other.

You're leaving money on the table if you only write an FE policy every 4.5 years. Doesn't have to be a niche...you'd be doing some of your clients a service by asking them about it.:)

Well Bob...I like you just fine9anybody that likes Dan Fogelberg can't be all bad). Seems like you take offense too easily though. You need to roll with the punches. I guess you haven't noticed the ribbing that many of us do with each other.

You're leaving money on the table if you only write an FE policy every 4.5 years. Doesn't have to be a niche...you'd be doing some of your clients a service by asking them about it.:)

Well, therapist just put me on "happy pills". Let's see if they work.

Actually listening to Windows and Walls album as we speak.

:twitchy:

Last edited:
Back