Is TX Reciprocal?

My resident state is TX and need to get 6 other non resident licenses to qualify to work with a specific agency.

Does anyone know which states are reciprocal with TX (for Life Only)?

Thanks in advance.

My resident state is TX and need to get 6 other non resident licenses to qualify to work with a specific agency.

Does anyone know which states are reciprocal with TX (for Life Only)?

Thanks in advance.
Reciprocal how? As in taking more life insurance tests? You don't have to do that with any state.

Licensing (non-res) in some states can be a pain. CA and FL require fingerprints for non-res. Some other states like NY have additional training (reg 187) that you need to complete. For the most part, the other states just want your money.

Reciprocal how? As in taking more life insurance tests? You don't have to do that with any state.

Licensing (non-res) in some states can be a pain. CA and FL require fingerprints for non-res. Some other states like NY have additional training (reg 187) that you need to complete. For the most part, the other states just want your money.

Well that’s a relief..

Yeah, I was a little worried about passing 6 more tests lol because I only studied for a few days and thankfully passed my TX exam

I assume I wouldn’t need to take another exam for my business as well? As I’m setting up a Corp.

Thanks for all the advice

Back