ISO - The Almighty ruler of reality - The sacred word of insurance.

MIGA1626

Super Genius
Me: "Thanks for looking at my account! Is there anyway we can be a little closer to the price I submitted at? (16k---->34K)
Underwriter: "Oh it was submitted at 16K? It came to me at 32K!"
Me: Well is there anything that could have changed?
Underwriter: "Well ISO did change the construction of the 6 story building from Fire Resistive to Frame"
Me: Oh! Well that's easy! The laws of physics don't allow you to build a frame building above 4 stories, let alone have a concrete parking garage below.
Underwriter: HAVE YOU DOTH SPOKEN AGAINST THE HOLY WORD OF ISO. YOU MUST MAKE AMMENDS TO ISO. FOR ISO HATH SPOKEN. FOR WHAT ISO SPEAKS IS 100% PUREST TRUTH
Me: Ok...well ... is it ok if I get you pictures or an appraisal showing its concrete and steel construction? Once again you will kill 100s if not 1000s of people if you build a frame building 6 stories with a parking garage.
Underwriter: THEN LET THEM DIE IN THE NAME OF ISO!!! FOR ISO GIVES US UNDERWRITERS THE ABILITY TO NOT THINK FOR OURSELVES. THOU SHOUT BOW AND WORSHIP ISO!!!!

The are going to need us when they no longer have premium because they cancelled it all and gave it to Bermuda Shell corporation E/S carriers.

Back