Learning the ropes of Independent PnC

todos santos

Is there any recommendations of where to get experience working as new in the field independent in Phx Az? My wife was offered an opportunity to work with a high producing real estate group. They are interested in getting into the insurance piece (offering homeowners/renters ins) but want someone else to "run it". She is studying to get her license and we are now looking at ways to "fast track" the experience portion of this. Any thoughts as to who offers some good training/experience?

Getting into the "insurance piece" right now "offering homeowners/renters" is likely the exact wrong time to embark on this - at least for the Real Estate Firm.

It is not uncommon for other industries to think that writing property insurance is not that complicated when in fact it is. Last I heard AZ is becoming more challenging.

Best Place for your wife to get experience is with a current independent agency. She may wish to leverage this opportunity when she interviews.

Getting into the "insurance piece" right now "offering homeowners/renters" is likely the exact wrong time to embark on this - at least for the Real Estate Firm.

It is not uncommon for other industries to think that writing property insurance is not that complicated when in fact it is. Last I heard AZ is becoming more challenging.

Best Place for your wife to get experience is with a current independent agency. She may wish to leverage this opportunity when she interviews.
I was going to respond to this post, but Marindependent said everything I was going to say, though he may have said it better.

Back