It's Time...

FLM2

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
upload_2020-1-28_14-36-1.png
upload_2020-1-28_14-38-47.png

Here are two paragraphs regarding posting on your Insurance Agent Forums, both of which clearly identify 'insurance agents and professionals in related fields' as a pre-requisite to contribute to these forums.

There is not a single mention of 'consumers' being welcomed as a forum participant yet there is one non-agent, with almost 4,000 posts, that has helped drive away more experienced, professional agents that I can count with his insistence that he knows more about thees topics than those who are not only licensed but are long term successes.

If you want to continue to allow this consumer to infect these forums that is your choice but, if so, please delete my account as well as every one of my posts.

Be positive

It is much easier to learn and extract, or give value to the forum through positive interactions between members. We reserve the right to terminate anyone's account if they are only providing negative comments.

Edited 01/29/2020

to add quotes to original post and note that the quote is paragraph seven of the rules as they stand today.

Last edited:
Be positive

It is much easier to learn and extract, or give value to the forum through positive interactions between members. We reserve the right to terminate anyone's account if they are only providing negative comments.

And, of course, you prove my point, chump.

You shouldn't be a member of this forum because you aren't qualified-if the owners don't care then they can delete my account and all of my posts and you can go on your merry trolling way while one more real agent will no longer share information on these forums.

Joining this forum and posting constitutes agreement that mass deleting all posts from a poster can negatively impact the flow of the forum discussion and will not be allowed.

Edit 01/29/2020

Edited to add quote marks and note this is an excerpt from current rules concerning mass deletion of accounts.

Last edited:
And, of course, you prove my point, chump.

You shouldn't be a member of this forum because you aren't qualified-if the owners don't care then they can delete my account and all of my posts and you can go on your merry trolling way while one more real agent will no longer share information on these forums.
If he bothers you that much just put him on ignore..

You shouldn't be a member of this forum because you aren't qualified

I've said it before and I will continue to say it: @LostDollar knows more about medicare, medicare supplements, and medicare advantage that 98% of the boobs licensed to sell this stuff I come across in the field and on facebook. I'm licensed to sell the stuff (I don't) and he is certainly far more knowledgeable than me.

What ought to come to a halt is all you insecure licensed types who are intimidated by LD's awesome knowledge of the medicare business.

Back