June Solicitation Bans

tins

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
From MOO newsletter:

Please be aware of the following US holiday telephone solicitation bans for the month of June.

• On Monday, June 3, 2013, Alabama prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Jefferson Davis Day
  • On Monday, June 3, 2013, Louisiana prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Confederate Memorial Day

From MOO newsletter:

Please be aware of the following US holiday telephone solicitation bans for the month of June.

[*]On Monday, June 3, 2013, Alabama prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Jefferson Davis Day
[*]On Monday, June 3, 2013, Louisiana prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Confederate Memorial Day

So are you saying we should block the caller ID. On those days?

It only applies to carpetbaggers. True Southerners are welcome to call on those days. Just make sure to wear your SCV pin.

Brought to you by the letters A and L and the numbers 1, 9, 5 and 8.

From MOO newsletter:

• On Monday, June 3, 2013, Alabama prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Jefferson Davis Day
  • On Monday, June 3, 2013, Louisiana prohibits unsolicited marketing calls to residents in observance of Confederate Memorial Day

Through the MOO Express newsletter I've learned of Louisiana "holidays" that I never knew existed.

Maine has a new ban.....It is quite complicated. You take your birthday and multiply it by 3.46 divide by the current months value ie May (5) and compare that value to a chart that can only be purchased from an approved provider (I can offer a great deal) and then you compare all those numbers to the area code in Maine that you wish to call...The good news is if you follow this procedure you do not have to follow the DNC law. So far the only area code in Maine that does not work with this system is 207.

I will let another Maine agent explain the irony.

From MOO newsletter:

You can call on those days if you start the call with a rebel yell. :goofy:

Back