Just a Rant - Trying to take my state exam

Hal380

I have taken my course - Online- passed my final exam, and now want to take state exam via Prometric Testing Service. I went online and completed the test application, gave my CC info and "Hit" Submit. Progress circle for about 2 mins, then message "Sorry, there is a problem with our system, Please call #" So I called and got a very nice young lady who said she would help me. She acknowledge that there system was having glitches, but she would do the application over the phone. Then she said she was having difficulty with their system and could she place me on a short hold while she rebooted her puter. I waited and waited and she never came back so I hung up. Total time on the phone was 20 Mins. I will view this as a practice in patience. Will call tomorrow.

End of Rant - Have a blessed day everyone.

Had a similar experience using prometric online. I ended up calling as well to pay and set up my appt. However, I wasn’t hung up on! lol

So I called and got a very nice young lady who said she would help me. She acknowledge that there system was having glitches, but she would do the application over the phone. Then she said she was having difficulty with their system and could she place me on a short hold while she rebooted her puter. I waited and waited and she never came back so I hung up. Total time on the phone was 20 Mins. I will view this as a practice in patience.

Want more practice? I'll give the number to Transamerica.

Back