Just Passed Life Insurance Exam - Seeking Advice

MrHeretoHelp

Hello Insurance Forums members,
I just passed the Washington State Life Insurance exam yesterday and would like advice:

- I am interested in selling Life and FE and it seems that the IMO is the best option. I have some sales experience
- I'm interested in both telesales and face 2 face - can I pursue both or should I just focus on one? With telesales, can it be simply outbound (but then would I need to buy leads)? or do I need to be inbound (and get licensed in 10-12 states)?
- It seems that most agencies charge for leads while some may provide leads - any thoughts on this? Or should I have a certain amount set aside to for marketing/leads?

Thanks
Jeff

How much a out insurance do you know, having just received your license? You have to get non-resident licenses for any state where you hope to do business.

Congratulations!

tenor.gif

How much a out insurance do you know, having just received your license? You have to get non-resident licenses for any state where you hope to do business.

I'm a Newbie - Just passed the life insurance exam for Washington and looking to learn from you experienced veterans.

Any pointers you guys can give on seeking an IMO, particularly in life/FE?
Thanks
Jeff

Back