Lag Problems with SalesDialer

KidsGotHeart

Guru
100+ Post Club
So I got Sales Dialer so I wouldn’t have to dial by hand anymore, but I’m having some serious lag issues and my consistency of service sucks. Is there anything I can do about this?

It really depends on a pile of things.

When you're saying "lag", what do you mean?

-If you're on a wifi connection you may want to try a wired connection
-It could be your internet provider, it's a little technical to check, but if you run a traceroute (I think that's the command) to their IP it can breakdown where the lag is
-It could be that your computer is having a difficult time processing the audio

They also did experience some troubles in the past due to load balancing issues (basically not enough hardware to cover the load), so that along with any number of other issues could be a problem.

What do they say?

It really depends on a pile of things.

When you're saying "lag", what do you mean?

-If you're on a wifi connection you may want to try a wired connection
-It could be your internet provider, it's a little technical to check, but if you run a traceroute (I think that's the command) to their IP it can breakdown where the lag is
-It could be that your computer is having a difficult time processing the audio

They also did experience some troubles in the past due to load balancing issues (basically not enough hardware to cover the load), so that along with any number of other issues could be a problem.

What do they say?

Their system scan said I had low consistency, the lag is like I'm in Afgan.

I had a telemarketer on it all day with no problems.

Yes, I have no doubt it probably is on my end, just trying to figure it out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looks like download is at around 7.0 mps and upload is .86 mps. I can get rougly double the speed for 12 dollars more a month, looks like I'm calling the Internet provider tomorrow.

Last edited:
.86 should be enough if you don't have anything else going on, but that's very slow internet. My guess is it is your internet connection.

getting the same problem. Jitter from the voip phone Xlite that they use. I purchased it as well btw. We will see how it goes.

I am upgrading the hardware on the computer. I am on Wifi Josh but I use an r6200 and an a6200 both netgear. I sit at 750+ mbps do you think its the wifi or maybe processor/ram as it is a refurbished machine.

This is for a new project and I really want to make this dialer work as I am used to five9

salesdialer has a long trail of bad comments to say the least, however working with computers I find most problems are located between the chair and the keyboard. I called in their website # got cory. instantly recognized Cory ( have seen him post helpful stuff for months on here) He was polite and seemed knowledgeable. He was interested in what i was using it for and I didnt feel like he was trying to sell me some BULL**** I have done sales for a second so I can tell when someones trying to sell me. I have had it for a day or so just configuring it myself. I'm trying their single user dialer on a single line configuration as I do commercial with only one user on it. Its for a side project im working on. Only concern is I login through their website and I keep getting database errors and cant access their website at all. Also loss of Packets and getting Jitter. Might just have to copperline it. The office that im working with has hard phones in every cubicle. Trying to get their team of agents on some sort of dialer.

Last edited:
Back