Laid Up and Have to Work from Home...help! Any Ideas?

ksurfer86

Expert
Hey guys and gals,

I have been unfortunately tasked with the obstacle of working mainly from home, I can get over to my office if need be but I will be at the mercy of others for transportation. This will last 6 months :( I have licenses in all lines p&c, life and health. I own my own agency so my team will continue to work and I have partners I can ride with and help new agents with activity.

Had anyone been through similar?

I plan on using the phones all the time to try and sell, just curious what lines are the most successful at telephone sales?

I also will be doing a lot of email campaigns to cross sell current clients and things...I know my best bet is to have co-workers ride w me and split business but I am self reliant and want to always be able to work.

***please limit the abuse haha***

Hey guys and gals,

I have been unfortunately tasked with the obstacle of working mainly from home, I can get over to my office if need be but I will be at the mercy of others for transportation. This will last 6 months :( I have licenses in all lines p&c, life and health. I own my own agency so my team will continue to work and I have partners I can ride with and help new agents with activity.

Had anyone been through similar?

I plan on using the phones all the time to try and sell, just curious what lines are the most successful at telephone sales?

I also will be doing a lot of email campaigns to cross sell current clients and things...I know my best bet is to have co-workers ride w me and split business but I am self reliant and want to always be able to work.

***please limit the abuse haha***

I hear Medicare Supplements are the easiest to sell over the phone. You might want to look into this, he's got it down to a science.

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

Good luck!

Thanks for the input, I will look into that option. I did a few during AEP but that was through education seminars at senior centers.

Thanks again, I will check out that website.

----------

***please limit the abuse haha*** ************************* I have to ask, what BAC did you blow? (JK & Good luck) :D

Haha and so it begins...0.00 BAC long story!

Thanks for reading the post. Just trying to get a feel for tele sales

Back