• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Laid Up and Have to Work from Home...help! Any Ideas?

ksurfer86

Expert
Hey guys and gals,

I have been unfortunately tasked with the obstacle of working mainly from home, I can get over to my office if need be but I will be at the mercy of others for transportation. This will last 6 months :( I have licenses in all lines p&c, life and health. I own my own agency so my team will continue to work and I have partners I can ride with and help new agents with activity.

Had anyone been through similar?

I plan on using the phones all the time to try and sell, just curious what lines are the most successful at telephone sales?

I also will be doing a lot of email campaigns to cross sell current clients and things...I know my best bet is to have co-workers ride w me and split business but I am self reliant and want to always be able to work.

***please limit the abuse haha***

Hey guys and gals,

I have been unfortunately tasked with the obstacle of working mainly from home, I can get over to my office if need be but I will be at the mercy of others for transportation. This will last 6 months :( I have licenses in all lines p&c, life and health. I own my own agency so my team will continue to work and I have partners I can ride with and help new agents with activity.

Had anyone been through similar?

I plan on using the phones all the time to try and sell, just curious what lines are the most successful at telephone sales?

I also will be doing a lot of email campaigns to cross sell current clients and things...I know my best bet is to have co-workers ride w me and split business but I am self reliant and want to always be able to work.

***please limit the abuse haha***

I hear Medicare Supplements are the easiest to sell over the phone. You might want to look into this, he's got it down to a science.

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

Good luck!

Thanks for the input, I will look into that option. I did a few during AEP but that was through education seminars at senior centers.

Thanks again, I will check out that website.

----------

***please limit the abuse haha*** ************************* I have to ask, what BAC did you blow? (JK & Good luck) :D

Haha and so it begins...0.00 BAC long story!

Thanks for reading the post. Just trying to get a feel for tele sales

Back