Lead cost for indy agent???

PhxSunsFan

Guru
I recently bought some fb leads... looking to see the correct price range for 200 leads.

state wide
FB.. person clicks the ad that shows life insurance for $29.95,, etc
goes to another page where the following is auto populated
first and last name
telephone number
email address
The lead is fresh... from same day or next day .. thoughts?? :

These are what's called Facebook Lead Ads. They're the cheapest to generate.

We used to sell these for $6-$7 to our indy agents with direct "life insurance" language and stating there's a cost (many get mistaken for free programs). We removed the offer though because everything else outperformed them. With the $29.95/mo ad copy, I'd bet you're at around $4-$5 for a lead and much lower quality.

A few tips:

1. Only buy internet leads if you're posting immediately into a CRM. You mentioned receiving leads the same day or next day. That lead should get an automated email and text within a minute of filling out that form. Even if you're not available.

2. Don't use Facebook Lead Ads - work leads that go to a landing page instead where they have to manually enter their name, phone, email etc. Lower cost per conversation and better intent.

Many won't remember completing lead ads because it took them 2 clicks to submit their information and they never left Facebook. When a lead has to manually complete a form, it's higher intent and it's really not that much more than a FB Lead ad. Also there's a lower open and response rate from FB Emails.

Facebook lead ads have their use, but unless you have a fully optimized contact process that you work relentlessly and a nurture sequence to revive those you never could get a hold of - the juice isn't worth the squeeze. Most agents barely call their leads 4 times and that just doesn't cut it.

Now we setup FB campaigns A-Z for our agents in their FB ad account, sending to a landing page that posts to their CRM so an immediate text/email goes out. With weekly optimization check-ins. This allows agents to get call-ins, direct messages and comments and pay the actual cost to generate the lead. I recommend finding a Facebook Consultant to manage all this for you.
____

Many have heard me say this. The agent - lead vendor relationship is completely misaligned. Lead vendors are incentivized to make a profit per lead they sell you. They're not incentivized for how many sales you make.

You either need to generate them yourself or lean on your IMO who has a vested interest in your success. These days your upline should have a lead source they put their reputation on the line for. Something they know works. All the growing IMOs do.

Lol . You ain’t that dumb . State wide 200 max $13-$15 . You got to negotiate. I’m talking the best net leads

Back