Leads DONT'S

I've often wondered how much action Insurance agents get as a result of being in strangers' homes. But Im in Final Expense so that would be eww

Yeah but the visiting nurse/cna/pca or whatever they are calling themselves can be hot not that I have any recent experience as I am in jail I mean married.

I've often wondered how much action Insurance agents get as a result of being in strangers' homes. But Im in Final Expense so that would be eww

I have had 2 middle aged women (40 somethings) offer to take me into the bedroom. A few others with normal flirting, but the 2 straight out ask me if I wanted to have sex.
(I turned them both down.)

:swoon:

I have had 2 middle aged women (40 somethings) offer to take me into the bedroom. A few others with normal flirting, but the 2 straight out ask me if I wanted to have sex.
(I turned them both down.)

:swoon:

Mancard. Hand it over

:)

Do you have a few minutes to talk or am I catchng you at a good time? blah blah

(So is there a prize for best answer?)

I replaced a policy with a 77-year old woman who bought a week earlier from a very young agent who was in from out of town. She was his last appointment and the appointment ran past 10:00pm.

He had mentioned that he was going to get a hotel room and she offered to let him sleep there in her trailer in her bed with her. He declined.

After the replacement deal was all done she mentioned to me that she was dreading when he found out she canceled his policy and called her because she really liked him. What should she tell him?

I said that tell him you found another agent that took you up on your offer.

It's still on the books.

Back