Leads2success

Mr.InsMan

Does anyone know why Leads2success direct mail FE lead returns are in the gutter for the last year??? Up until sept/oct of 2020 we were averaging over 2% consistently for years, ever through COVID. now it’s not getting 1% on average with no sign of increasing. Tried other price per thousand vendors and can get a slight bit better but nothing to brag about. Just wondering what happened. If there is anyone who has repeatedly used other vendors with better results please advise. Thanks in advance

Does anyone know why Leads2success direct mail FE lead returns are in the gutter for the last year??? Up until sept/oct of 2020 we were averaging over 2% consistently for years, ever through COVID. now it’s not getting 1% on average with no sign of increasing. Tried other price per thousand vendors and can get a slight bit better but nothing to brag about. Just wondering what happened. If there is anyone who has repeatedly used other vendors with better results please advise. Thanks in advance
Don't know about Leads2sucess but the problem is not unique to them. DM returns are down with other providers also.

It depends on the area you are mailing. Mine are down in some areas. Doing great in others. You just have to drop extra mail in the bad areas.

Leads2Success has never been a good player for the independent again. We tried working with them twice and got the same results. Our agents got about a 50% return of what they were used to with other vendors.

Since L2S is owned by The Assurance Group, that's probably the reason why their returns were always crappy for the independent agents. Of course, Ed Shackleford and the guy that runs it (forgot his name) don't have an answer but are ready to sell you more!

In other words, there are better places for that. Try The Lead Connection.

Leads2Success has never been a good player for the independent again. We tried working with them twice and got the same results. Our agents got about a 50% return of what they were used to with other vendors.

Since L2S is owned by The Assurance Group, that's probably the reason why their returns were always crappy for the independent agents. Of course, Ed Shackleford and the guy that runs it (forgot his name) don't have an answer but are ready to sell you more!

In other words, there are better places for that. Try The Lead Connection.

I had WAY worse experience than that with Leads2Success when I used them as an agent but that was 10+ years ago. So I don't know if they are even the same people. But the owner I dealt with was VERY untrustworthy and took me for an ***.

His excuse (and he was totally serious) was that I mailed my 3500 mail pieces to only females. And everyone in the mail industry knows that only males respond to insurance mailers. My 0 responses out of 3500 (back when returns were great) was my fault.

I had WAY worse experience than that with Leads2Success when I used them as an agent but that was 10+ years ago. So I don't know if they are even the same people. But the owner I dealt with was VERY untrustworthy and took me for an ***.

His excuse (and he was totally serious) was that I mailed my 3500 mail pieces to only females. And everyone in the mail industry knows that only males respond to insurance mailers. My 0 responses out of 3500 (back when returns were great) was my fault.

Mailers are sucking wind in mapd and fe it seems almost everywhere accept Rgi and i have a theory why . For almost all mailers it’s just mass saturation . A ton of new agents have entered the business during the pandemic and you have that many more mailing thus lower returns . Rgi has added a slick opening line to almost all their mailers wether 2 lines down it says” state regulated life ins program or it’s says plain “ state regulated program” . That very important line is at the beginning. “ You are entitled to more benefits not provided by government funds “ .Even though it has “ life insurance “ 2 lines down the GOVERNMENT makes it appear to be free thus a much higher return rate .Seasoned agents only care about a vague message with their handwriting on it to get in the house .Other than that return rates are in the toilet .

Mailers are sucking wind in mapd and fe it seems almost everywhere accept Rgi and i have a theory why . For almost all mailers it’s just mass saturation . A ton of new agents have entered the business during the pandemic and you have that many more mailing thus lower returns . Rgi has added a slick opening line to almost all their mailers wether 2 lines down it says” state regulated life ins program or it’s says plain “ state regulated program” . That very important line is at the beginning. “ You are entitled to more benefits not provided by government funds “ .Even though it has “ life insurance “ 2 lines down the GOVERNMENT makes it appear to be free thus a much higher return rate .Seasoned agents only care about a vague message with their handwriting on it to get in the house .Other than that return rates are in the toilet .

We use three different mail houses and a number of different worded leads. I see pretty good returns in most areas and the areas that are bad are just bad. The lead wording doesn’t seem to make much difference.
If you think that is magic wording, just take it to any mail house you want. They will all mail any lead if it’s pay per mailing.

In the past, success was thought to result from some combination of inborn talent, timing, and luck. But advances in behavioral science are rapidly reshaping that picture. We now know there are several behaviors that can predictably lead to improved performance. Anyone who practices them is more likely to succeed at what they set out to do. front page
Your Insurance Forum box says you are in Indiana but your “about me” page on your website says India. One must be off by a few miles.

I SAURAV RAJ ,am a Web designer belongs to PATNA,INDIA.I have a good skills regarding communication. At present, I am working in digital marketing.I select this scope because I like to know about "How google works". Writing words in a Article is hard but desiging in page is just like a fun. For both purpose i have made this website.I really give lots of thanks to Vivek JAIN sir to inspire me to make the website.Under this website u find lots of knowledge related insurance.

Back