Lenient Insurance Groups

It seems to me that there would, at least, be some sort of option to sign a release form that would excuse the insurance company of any liability on this issue. I plan on fixing the car in the near future, but I could imagine that car sitting there for an entire lifetime without anyone getting hurt, or there being any sort of problem. Anything could be considered a liability if one is willing to be creative enough.

As I said before (in a response that hasn't posted yet), if I were seeking to rent a home, and also owned a pet, I could find a landlord who allows pets. It's less common than the typical landlord, but such landlords do exist. If I could find a sub-community of home-insurance providers that would allow vehicles to be parked on the property, we could do business with them. Since the terms of any policy is merely a meeting of the minds between two parties, I have to believe they're out there. But where's the best place to find them? That's the million-dollar question.

I mean... there isn't really market for this kind of thing. Unfortunately, there is no answer to your million-dollar question. It's not a calculated risk, therefore, it's not of any insurable interest.

I sell through a variety of companies, a few being non-standard and I don't have any that would cover it.

In all honesty, it is going to be cheaper (and better) to pay to store the car in a storage facility then it would be to pay the MUCH higher premium on the home policy to eliminate liability coverage, and along with that, many other coverages.

Or put the car in the garage.

Back