Let's Get Down to Business - The Advanced Insurance Sales Series - Executive Bonus Plan

Definitely one of your better videos Steve. Looks like I need to play around with insmark some more.

You mentioned ING a few times. I am a big fan of the design of their IUL, and the concierge service is an awesome feature.

But what I dont like about them is all of the uncertainty as a company and the poor ratings compared to their competition. Does that not worry you at all with a Comdex of 81?

I totally understand your reservations on their future. I'm hoping other carriers pick up on the concierge service idea. In 2014 I'm loading every life insurance chassis addressing income scenarios onto Insmark's Wealthy & Wise. It's such a powerful a program.

I totally understand your reservations on their future. I'm hoping other carriers pick up on the concierge service idea. In 2014 I'm loading every life insurance chassis addressing income scenarios onto Insmark's Wealthy & Wise. It's such a powerful a program.

The problem in my mind is that structurally, their products are very strong. But the ratings are not so much. I have sold their Annuities in the past and a bit of Life. But their Global IUL is extremely strong... the 2 year crediting method has excellent historical lookbacks, they have low loan rates, plus the concierge service... it makes an argument to sell it. The problem is that if they suddenly decide to go a different direction you might be screwed. But I would love to see improvement over there in ratings and company direction.

Last edited:
There are other carrier options that may satisfy the ratings issue, deliver a reasonable look back history and illustrate competitively. I hope to have an updated income spreadsheet some time in the first quarter in 2014.

Back