Liberty Bankers?

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I hear these folks have a bonus program to increase your renewals based on persistency. Sounds great but how are they to work with on a daily basis? Do they have a POS interview? Are their rates and UW competitive?

----------

Nothing at all?

I hear these folks have a bonus program to increase your renewals based on persistency. Sounds great but how are they to work with on a daily basis? Do they have a POS interview? Are their rates and UW competitive?

----------

Nothing at all
?

Be patient, you just posted this 2 minutes ago.:laugh:

----------

Nothing at all?

Don't have a POS interview like most companies. They take the complete application over the phone. Paperless. Not contracted so don't know how they are to work with.

Yes, their rates & underwriting are competitive. They're also nice people & easy to work with. I like the paperless system, but find the phone interview a little cumbersome. But it's effective and nice that once you've completed the sale there's nothing else to do - no forms to fax or paper to deal with (unless you want to file your worksheet).

Yes, their rates & underwriting are competitive. They're also nice people & easy to work with. I like the paperless system, but find the phone interview a little cumbersome. But it's effective and nice that once you've completed the sale there's nothing else to do - no forms to fax or paper to deal with (unless you want to file your worksheet).

How does their paperless app compare with that of rna?

I have not done RNA however I have LBL. Super easy, all verbal, you do not send in any paper work. My last one we had to use a Spanish interpreter and it was not bad.
Same here - I've never done RNA. But I've heard it's similar. When I say it's a little cumbersome, it's really no more so than any other POSTI. It just takes a little longer because they're taking bank info & a couple other items that are normally on the paper app.

Back