Liberty Bankers?

Jd this wasn't about some stupid 1 day challange . This was about what we've done over 12 months . WHAT DID WE DEPOSIT IN HARD COLD CASH . And you need to break out your Fex overides to compare apples to apples

Jd this wasn't about some stupid 1 day challange . This was about what we've done over 12 months . WHAT DID WE DEPOSIT IN HARD COLD CASH . And you need to break out your Fex overides to compare apples to apples

I don't even remember what Newby's counter challenge was nor do I remember what your first one was.

It's still all nonsense. Your's and Newby's. Neither would prove anything. In your case it seems you just want to do the phonyass LH thing. Without knowing chargebacks or how much of it is FE vs other products.

Newby's could turn out to just be luck of the draw. I thought he said one week, you say it's one day. Either one wouldn't matter. I'm not into contests anyway.

But if you want a true measure since that's important to you for some reason, PPL is the number. Divide your FE production for the year by the number of FE leads you got for the year. That is the only true measure. That's as level a playing field as you can get. EFES uses PPL nationwide as a measure.

If you want to challenge someone then that's how to do it. For me personally, I couldn't care less how much, or how little, you or anyone else writes.

I do care that you want to continue the lie that I make overrides from FEX simply because that is a lie and you have been corrected on it many times but continue to repeat the lie. That goes to the very core of your honesty.

Back