Licensed Life producer in 23 states LFG

DHurd

Super Genius
I'm liscenced in 20 something states, just wondering if anyone has some system to drop into whenever I feel like. No time commitment, no lead purchasing. Looking for a plug in play system to jump on dials. Dont really give a shit about the comission levels. I could get 20 percent for all I give a *** if I'm not talking dumbass bastards that need to be fought with just to get to the point of the call. Not interested in churn and burn bs.

If theres nothing like this, I dont care. I just happen to have my life liscence in 20+ states so figured I'd throw this out there

I'm liscenced in 20 something states, just wondering if anyone has some system to drop into whenever I feel like. No time commitment, no lead purchasing. Looking for a plug in play system to jump on dials. Dont really give a shit about the comission levels. I could get 20 percent for all I give a *** if I'm not talking dumbass bastards that need to be fought with just to get to the point of the call. Not interested in churn and burn bs.

If theres nothing like this, I dont care. I just happen to have my life liscence in 20+ states so figured I'd throw this out there

If you include the time requirement (or call requirement) they exist. But it makes zero sense on the agency side for it to exist without that requirement.

I think it stands for Indian f&ck!ng giver. What he’s asking for is extremely one sided. The cost for the type of leads you’re asking for is considerable so you have to be willing to give some consistent commitment to get someone to foot the bill.
Otherwise, take a look and see if Assurance IQ is still hiring part time and you they will shovel you all the garbage you can handle.

Back