Life, Accident & Health Insurance Leads

terrence3135

:) Hi all,

I am in the process of becoming an insurance agent with an insurance company, and I would like to know which is the best company for buying insurance leads (Life, Accident and Health)which some of you have tried that converts to clients/customers?

Thanks,

Terrence Taitt

:) Hi all,

I am in the process of becoming an insurance agent with an insurance company, and I would like to know which is the best company for buying insurance leads (Life, Accident and Health)which some of you have tried that converts to clients/customers?

Thanks,

Terrence Taitt

The one you manufacture yourself

Dont waste your money on internet leads

Market.. bandit signs etc

We did a webinar with Nick Perry of the Independent Life Insurance Agent Association on how to effectively work aged life insurance leads and another webinar with another insurance agent on how he effectively works aged health insurance leads that you might find helpful.

Visit StellarProspects.com and click on the second tab Free Leads/Info to request those recorded webinars.

It is good to have a good lead program but what really usually seperates not getting sales and getting sales is your knowledge of your products and how quickly you can answer your clients objections with the information they need
because most people if they let you come see them have a need and if they tell you no what does that mean no they do not want your product or no they don't know enough about your product to purchase it. create a friend first find their need by asking questions then just simply give them the solution with some form of urgency.When you learn to do this smoothly by trial and error you will see the magic.

Back