Life Insurance CPP (cost Per Prospect)

Gabe9175

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
We have an agency that is primarily focused Health insurance and very little on Life insurance. We have the health down to a science with lead generation, marketing cost, and production. We want to duplicate the system we have in place for health insurance with life insurance. The issue we are having is the marketing cost to generate a life lead is much greater than health, this makes the way we do things not very cost effective. Can anyone share how much on average they pay for life insurance leads, and what the average CPP is along with average closing ratio? I would appreciate any input.

Gabriel

Do lunch-n-learn Client Appreciation seminars with current health clients and talk FE, LI, or Irrev Funeral Trusts.

$16-20, the lead is the prospect so same, 30-35%

Thank you for sharing. I should clarify, we dont consider a lead a prospect in my office until we have spoken to them. It just helps us identify what percentage of the leads have moved to a different category. 30-35% is pretty good, do you do mostly face to face appointments?

We have an agency that is primarily focused Health insurance and very little on Life insurance. We have the health down to a science with lead generation, marketing cost, and production. We want to duplicate the system we have in place for health insurance with life insurance. The issue we are having is the marketing cost to generate a life lead is much greater than health, this makes the way we do things not very cost effective. Can anyone share how much on average they pay for life insurance leads, and what the average CPP is along with average closing ratio? I would appreciate any input.

Gabriel

Is this all sold by phone?

Back