Life Insurance Leads

That seems to be the consensus on this forum. Life insurance leads tend to have the most false information and lowest contact rate of internet leads.
Personally, I've used a few companies for internet leads. Out of the dozens of life leads, I never sold one. I switched over to Medicare leads only and my close % shot up to around 20% (with Netquote). I was able to make contact with about 4 out of 5.

I have a good buddy in Kansas city that only cold calls for life (and med supps). Last week he closed a $70,000 single premium life off of a cold call. Just an idea, if you have the time.

I used netquote for life leads in general and 40% of them didn't even know how we got info from them. Only one guy was shopping out of 60. Considering that it is cheap; you get what you pay for.

www.thirdlakefinancialcorporation.com

being able to even contact 40% of internet leads is an accomplishment alone.

Last edited:
We get a lot of repeat business from clients who order aged life insurance leads on an ongoing basis who have been getting a great ROI.

Some agents who were not getting a good return on investment with the real time internet life leads have been able to get a decent ROI with the aged life leads.

Some agents prefer real time leads and other agents prefer aged leads, while some work both, so you have to find what works for you.

Back