Life is Good . . .

I’ve gotten 10 calls for aca the last few days . Probably $3 k a yr commission . I could have cared less if I got are not . I got 6 fig renewals and investment income . I never chase anyone ever . That said I can’t sit around . I love educating people and presenting Medicare . I was born to work referrals/ leads . It’s in my dna . Life is indeed incredible . Forget the money all that matters is your health .

I don’t think it’s bad to only offer med Supp or MAPD. As long as you’re not trashing the other side.
I actually agree. I can totally respect Somarco's business model, and have nothing against it.

What I do have a problem with, is when certain medsupp only agents refuse to acknowledge there is a legitimate need that MAPD fills. and as a result end up trashing the product, and scaring folks into a product that ain't right for them.

It gives our industry a bad name.

At least he will continue to get his renewals once he gets ready to retire or his family will receive them after he dies. MAPD guys are not guaranteed that.
It's all about how you set up the business.

Also, I'm not aware of any MAPD guys that only sell MAPD. Are you?

The agents I know, sell both, and as far as I know, there ain't any here on this forums [that only sell MAPD].

Also, you condone living in an echo chamber? What a sad life... Not allowing any room for growth...

Back