Yes, actually running year old DM leads at the moment. Working quite well. Paid about 10 bucks a piece and am very pleased with the results.

Quick note though... if the leads you purchase are aged and have already been worked, your results could suffer significantly.

Hello!

I hope you are fine.

How many leads do you recommend me to buy? (I have never bought Internet Leads)

Thank you!

Hello…
What I do is send emails to my prospects.
I have bought many opt-in leads, but I must find an additional provider ( the reason I am asking regarding Life Leads Direct).
Once again;
Thank you for all your advice!

I’ve probably sent 500 texts on net leads over the yrs and maybe got back 10 responses . Its been a waste of time for me

No since I’ve been getting net leads over many years I’ve probably sent 500 texts over that time . My sequence is door knock them within 1-2 days . If nobody answers I start calling hard and Still knock hard for a week . In week 2 I give to my caller and still doorknock and call

No since I’ve been getting net leads over many years I’ve probably sent 500 texts over that time . My sequence is door knock them within 1-2 days . If nobody answers I start calling hard and Still knock hard for a week . In week 2 I give to my caller and still doorknock and call

Understand;
Thank you!

Back