Life Only Agent? Can't Pass AHIP? Refer out your Part C & Part D.

Many folks pay referral fees - not something new.

Some agents can't pass AHIP - shouldn't mean they shouldn't earn money on MA's.

I'm sure that you not referring anyone will even be noticed.

Not so much the offer as how you come across

Between this thread and some others

You might as well said hey since your too stupid to pass the exam, Send me your referrals and Ill let you have some crumbs you worthless, Piece of whatever

I don't know if that's what you meant but This is how you come across with all your comments on how easy it is and how anyone who cant pass easily, should not be in this buis and whatnot

What would be a commonly accepted definition of the characteristics of a referral between insurance agents?

Not so much the offer as how you come across

Between this thread and some others

You might as well said hey since your too stupid to pass the exam, Send me your referrals and Ill let you have some crumbs you worthless, Piece of whatever

I don't know if that's what you meant but This is how you come across with all your comments on how easy it is and how anyone who cant pass easily, should not be in this buis and whatnot
When people boast its never as good as they think. They need a pat on bak

What would be a commonly accepted definition of the characteristics of a referral between insurance agents?

"Hey, I know an insurance agent that sells what you need. Can I pass your name along?"

Most times referrals don't require any cost benefit, but you can ask the agent for value if you want.

I don't think there's really a standard practice, per se.

Simple... get on medicare.gove and set up an account with your client on line... use the formulary and pick a plan for part D or part C... add the value then sell some life or cancer.

Or even Hospital, they'll need it. I didn't think about it totally like this, but I don't have to follow CMS's rules if I'm not being compensated for MA. I can basically do what I want and advise about different products talking to them.

Absolutely... you are just skinning the cat from the tail forwards. Never let CMS's come between you and a potential client... you loose the commission but secure the trust that can be spent on another policy. ;)

Or even Hospital, they'll need it. I didn't think about it totally like this, but I don't have to follow CMS's rules if I'm not being compensated for MA. I can basically do what I want and advise about different products talking to them.

Sounds like indentured servitude is alive and well.

Any licensed and active insurance agent that seriously considers this proposal should read David Sandler first.

I would give sales like that to a local agent at no charge before I would accept the 20% that midlevel's numbers suggest I would be getting.

$100 is 39.2% commission on a client not new to Medicare.

Latest posts

Back