Life Only Agent? Can't Pass AHIP? Refer out your Part C & Part D.

I am all the way ethical. What's funny is your trying to pay agents a pittance to give you Hot Leads. I would never pay anyone to take AHIP, I would give referrals to people I knew if I couldn't pass AHIP. BTW, I know many agents and haven't met one yet that couldn't pass AHIP.
I have never been able to pass the AHIP..... Perhaps the fact I have never taken it might have something to do with my not passing.. :confused:

I am all the way ethical. What's funny is your trying to pay agents a pittance to give you Hot Leads. I would never pay anyone to take AHIP, I would give referrals to people I knew if I couldn't pass AHIP. BTW, I know many agents and haven't met one yet that couldn't pass AHIP.

This standard referral fee is offered by many IMO's and Agents. I didn't invent it, nor is it something I personally offer.

When the thread first appeared - it was meant for agents that couldn't pass AHIP, and there are some that can't. But - this referral fee seems to fit more with a Life only agent.

Now you can earn a $65 over-ride bonus on all your downline production!

Just for referring the client . . .

Back