Lifetime Benefits Term Insurance

Pepper

Hello forum I need help looking for a product that looks to be only available in the voluntary market. From what I understand it's called lifetime benefit term insurance. I like it because of the long term care feature.prudential has a product also called benefit access rider. But I'm independent and looking for something that I can sell on my own. This is the one website that I saw selling the initial product Lifetime Benefit Term Life Insurance - EOI Service Company

----------

anybody got anything for me? :(

Hello forum I need help looking for a product that looks to be only available in the voluntary market. From what I understand it's called lifetime benefit term insurance. I like it because of the long term care feature.prudential has a product also called benefit access rider. But I'm independent and looking for something that I can sell on my own. This is the one website that I saw selling the initial product Lifetime Benefit Term Life Insurance - EOI Service Company

----------

anybody got anything for me? :(

Why can't you write the Pru product? That's available for independents.

Trans is another option.

I looked up prudential and appears they want you to be fulltime in Ohio. And fidelity i thought they only offer this product at worksites

no im not i would love to sell the fidelity or prudential product to the individual market

Latest posts

Back