Favorite Insurance Agent Podcast?

Caveat, I am not an agent. I waited for awhile to reply to this.

Since I am not an agent and currently have my medicare insurance issues solved, I don't listen to insurance podcasts.

If I did, I think I would include Medicare Marketing and Sales podcast by Mike Gattorna. I have not listened to any of them, but I liked his training sessions when he was with an IMO.

(He also is, or was, a forum member--I can't remember his online handle.)

As a consumer, for annuities

I find "Stan the Annuity Man" and "Annuity Straight Talk" podcasts to be useful "concept thought prompters".

Caveat, I am not an agent. I waited for awhile to reply to this.

Since I am not an agent and currently have my medicare insurance issues solved, I don't listen to insurance podcasts.

If I did, I think I would include Medicare Marketing and Sales podcast by Mike Gattorna. I have not listened to any of them, but I liked his training sessions when he was with an IMO.

(He also is, or was, a forum member--I can't remember his online handle.)
I think he's with Wellabe now.

I think he's with Wellabe now.
At one point awhile back, I think I saw him talking about Humana, but I have had no reason recently to try to see where he is.

His emails popped up in my email awhile back and I have just let them run for right now.

I listen to Life Insurance Academy podcast. Also, Retirement Realized...or maybe it's called 7 figure something something...anyway, Chad Owen's pod.
I'll also occasionally do a search based on, say, Annuities or 'term life' and play random episodes.

Back