Lincoln Heritage

LH is different in CA. The agency in California is golden memorial. They are very different. The product is more a funeral plan than a final expense plan. So they maintain a good persistency. I have been working with them for 6 years and have been pretty successful.

BS!! The product is no different in Ca than anywhere else. It's overpriced crap in every state. If there are more LH policies in Ca that's just better hunting ground for replacements.

Don't hold back JD. Its not good to keep things bottled up inside. Tell us how you really feel!

Its definitely not crap. I don't sell my policies based on prices alone. I want to provide the best services with a financially sound company. Lincoln has never not paid a claim that I have filed. They have never missed a pay check. Never charged anyone the wrong amount or at the wrong time. In 6 years I have never heard one complaint from one of my policy holders. If you buy the cheapest plan in town that what your going to get.
Most people myself included don't mind paying more for better service or for a company that WILL actually pay when you die.

More BS. You will not get better service from LH than RNA, Foresters, Monumental, Oxford or any other competitively priced plan.

You are just running off the compan y line for the overpriced crap.

I wish you were fertilizing the ground of western Ky and southern In.. I know the Ca FE agents certainly appreciate you.

Its definitely not crap. I don't sell my policies based on prices alone. I want to provide the best services with a financially sound company. Lincoln has never not paid a claim that I have filed. They have never missed a pay check. Never charged anyone the wrong amount or at the wrong time. In 6 years I have never heard one complaint from one of my policy holders. If you buy the cheapest plan in town that what your going to get.
Most people myself included don't mind paying more for better service or for a company that WILL actually pay when you die.

OK, I am not an FE only agent and do not really have a dog in this fight.

But that is a load of crap said by an agent justifying the higher price. Sounds like something a new Primerica agent parrots.

LH is different in CA. The agency in California is golden memorial. They are very different. The product is more a funeral plan than a final expense plan. So they maintain a good persistency. I have been working with them for 6 years and have been pretty successful.

If you are telling your clients that they are buying more of a funeral plan than a life insurance plan, I am sure the California Department of Insurance would be interested in knowing how it differs from other life insurance plans. :yes:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OK, I am not an FE only agent and do not really have a dog in this fight.

But that is a load of crap said by an agent justifying the higher price. Sounds like something a new Primerica agent parrots.

LH is the Primerica of Final Expense

Last edited:
Back