Live Transfers Conversion Rate?

driveway

Hello all,
What would be a good conversion rate for a live phone call transfer leads (auto insurance). I was told 20% is sort of industry best, meaning 1 out of 5 people calling agent will actually buy the auto insurance policy, is this so? The second question how much an agent would pay for this 20% conversion rate phone call?

Thanks a bunch!

Jake

Hello all,
What would be a good conversion rate for a live phone call transfer leads (auto insurance). I was told 20% is sort of industry best, meaning 1 out of 5 people calling agent will actually buy the auto insurance policy, is this so? The second question how much an agent would pay for this 20% conversion rate phone call?

Thanks a bunch!

Jake

If you're talking about live call transfers from an auto-dialer...then I would stay away and find a better lead source. With the new FCC law changes the possibilty of getting fined are much greater and not worth the risk.

If your using a live person who transfers interested prospects instantly then thats a different story. It's still a fine line but it's still legal. And 20% sounds about right; you can do better if the offer is outstanding in the first 10 seconds of the marketer's script.

Back