Local marketing ideas

I have vinyl lettering on the back glass of my SUV. I have had it about 3 months and have got no calls from it yet. Although when I see people I havent seen in a while and they see my SUV sitting there they always bring up "oh you sell health insurance" when they see my window ad. And I have sold a few policies from that.

It goes like this-

HEALTH AND LIFE INSURANCE
We Shop All The Top 'A' Rated Companies

For Free No-Obligation Quotes Contact Us At
First American Insurance Agency
(888) XXX-XXXX

Most sign advertising is branding. If you are trying to market yourself locally it can work. Seldom does it ring the phone. But, it is one of the 7 touches that it takes people to remember you.

No offense, but your offer needs some work.

"Health insurance cost to much? Follow me or give me a call!"

"Our health plans are like gold, they just don't cost as much"

I know those two are lame, but that was 2 minutes of thinking. The goal is to make them remember you. So, when they do need health and open the phone book, "Oh yeah, I remember that guy, the Goldman"

Great lines. I was going to use the line of XXXXXX Insurance Agency
"We Take the BS out of Health Insurance." Compliance department gave me some issues so I had to go back to drawing board.

when pumping gas and if you see a card holder with the stores gas credit card advertisement on the gas pump....take those out and replace with your business card......then hit the other pumps......

now...here in austin we a chain of BBQ place's that part of the decor of the place was to put up bulletins on a board outside the place as people would walk in.....I got about 3 to 9 call a week and had to replace them every week(pull tab about health insurance for self~emp)......well worth the time and something to start back in 08....

Wow - interesting and, I bet, an effective idea - however you seem to be screwing over some people in the process... needless to say, I probably will still try it :D

""Health insurance cost to much? Follow me or give me a call!"

"Our health plans are like gold, they just don't cost as much"

I know those two are lame, but that was 2 minutes of thinking. The goal is to make them remember you".
Two minutes of you thinking and the only thing a "prospect" will remember is, you don't know how to spell "TOO"

I know those two are lame, but that was 2 minutes of thinking. The goal is to make them remember you".

This one works for me.

"Holy sheet! You are paying HOW MUCH?????? Were you stoned when you bought that?"

They never forget me . . . .

Back