Look for the "Escape Hatch" W/SCOTUS

If you follow the money, hospital stocks are up big today. Even Ehealth stock turned positive. Money is on a defeat.

Bingo!
Who knows more?
The Market? or The heath ins forum?

I'm kinda sad about how ignorant our fellow agents are about US History regarding scotus decisions.
Agents google "Brown vs. Board"....twas not immediate....

This argument at the Supreme Court is very shaky, and should be thrown out. First, there is no standing with the Plaintiffs. Absolutely nothing. Second, it has become politicized. But, now we have to wait until June for answer. And if it rules against ACA...then Republicans have no answer. They really don't. What are they going to do with millions losing insurance?

Standing: says who? I keep hearing this argument because one of the plaintiffs will be qualified for medicare next year. That doesn't mean they don't have standing now. I think 2 of them are Vietnam vets and might be eligible for VA benefits. This doesn't mean they are. One lived in a hotel. Okay, I might give you that one, I don't really understand that issue though.

Become politicized: Most contentious issues do. Welcome to adulthood.

Republicans have no answer: True enough. Thats somewhat disappointing, but even the answers they have proposed haven't been heard by many.

Dan

Standing is dead in the water. That is not EVEN a consideration.

----------

It does help that I quit selling health insurance, due to Somarco's advice, several years ago. I don't have a dog in the fight, other than my tax dollars and my grandkids tax dollars.

Dan

Way to go Somarco! Make 'em drink that Kool aid. How much money did you cost this guy and his family.....maybe you should support them...now.

I don't know if it's your intention, but you're coming across as an arrogant, pompous arse.

If what you say is true then it looks like I'm fitting in just fine here. It makes you and I BFFs.

"Friendship is constant in all things
Save in the office and affairs of love."
-Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act 2, Scene 1

If I ever decide to drop subsidy business, I'm blaming you.

Hey, I get blamed for enough around here already. No piling on.

I've never met you in person, but you are brilliant AND like Charles Schultz.

Why do I get the feeling you want something? You sound like my daughter. I can always tell when she wants something.

Like money ..........

You could have told me that a few months ago, then I could have been a navigator and made some real money.

You have that cushy moderator job.

What kind of car did Sam give this year?

You have that cushy moderator job.

What kind of car did Sam give this year?

Nothing but the best in the latest line up of Hot Wheels for the moderators this year! We have to buy our own track though.

Bingo!
Who knows more?
The Market? or The heath ins forum?

I'm kinda sad about how ignorant our fellow agents are about US History regarding scotus decisions.
Agents google "Brown vs. Board"....twas not immediate....

Which one do you think is hotter: Kagen or Sotomayor?

Which one do you think is hotter: Kagen or Sotomayor or Ginsberg?

Ginsberg..by far!

What states would opt out of the Federal Exchange, leaving citizens exposed to 100% Premium, if the SCOTUS enables this option? The Supremes enabled states to opt-out of Medicaid expansion and many did just that.

Hey, I get blamed for enough around here already. No piling on.

Why do I get the feeling you want something? You sound like my daughter. I can always tell when she wants something.

Like money ..........

YES!!! I gave away all my exchange business because of you and its all your fault. Can you wire me some cash? Coogster can pick it up for me at Tick Tock...

----------

Standing: says who? I keep hearing this argument because one of the plaintiffs will be qualified for medicare next year. That doesn't mean they don't have standing now. I think 2 of them are Vietnam vets and might be eligible for VA benefits. This doesn't mean they are. One lived in a hotel. Okay, I might give you that one, I don't really understand that issue though.

Become politicized: Most contentious issues do. Welcome to adulthood.

Republicans have no answer: True enough. Thats somewhat disappointing, but even the answers they have proposed haven't been heard by many.

Dan

The standing thing is dead in the water. Let that one go.

I was seriously disappointed with Hatch and Alexander's Op-ed a few days ago. No details. Just "we have a plan". Maybe Ryan will actually come up with a plan, but right now, there's no solution. Just a bunch of "Repeal" yelling. I might get on board with repeal, if someone would give me an option.

Back