Looking for a Agency or Independent Marketing Organization in Tampa, Florida

Drew C

Ruskin
Hello fellow forum members,

I hope you're all doing well! I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community in search of some guidance and recommendations. I am new to the insurance sales industry and currently reside in Tampa, Florida. Specifically, I am looking for a reputable agency or Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) that can provide me with the ideal work environment and support to kick-start my career.

To give you some background, I have recently acquired my 2-15 licenses and I am eager to specialize in selling disability policies. However, being new to the industry, I am looking for an organization that offers comprehensive training and possesses the necessary knowledge to help me establish a strong foundation in insurance sales.

Here are the key factors I am considering in my search:

1. Excellent Work Environment: I am seeking a company that fosters a positive and collaborative work culture. It would be wonderful to be part of a team that values personal growth, teamwork, and a supportive atmosphere.

2. Training and Development: As a newcomer to insurance sales, I recognize the importance of receiving proper training and mentorship. I am looking for an agency or IMO that invests in its employees' development by offering comprehensive training programs and ongoing support.

3. Expertise in Disability Policies: Given my interest in selling disability policies, it is crucial to find an organization with a solid understanding of this market. I am looking for an agency or IMO that specializes in disability insurance, has a strong track record, and can provide me with the necessary tools and resources to succeed in this area.
I am aware that Tampa is home to numerous insurance agencies and IMOs, but I believe the insights and recommendations from this community will help me narrow down my options and make an informed decision.

If any of you have had positive experiences or heard good things about any agencies or IMOs in the Tampa area that align with my requirements, I would greatly appreciate your recommendations. Whether it's an agency you've worked with or have heard good things about through your professional network, your suggestions will be invaluable in helping me find the right organization to embark on this exciting career path.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I eagerly look forward to your recommendations and any insights you may have to offer.

Best regards,
Drew C.

I know a guy that will give you 25% of the commissions paid on all the below to do all the below . . .

When u don't need handholding / training - you can move to above street.

I hope you're all doing well! I am reaching out to this knowledgeable community in search of some guidance and recommendations. I am new to the insurance sales industry and currently reside in Tampa, Florida. Specifically, I am looking for a reputable agency or Independent Marketing Organization (IMO) that can provide me with the ideal work environment and support to kick-start my career.

To give you some background, I have recently acquired my 2-15 licenses and I am eager to specialize in selling disability policies. However, being new to the industry, I am looking for an organization that offers comprehensive training and possesses the necessary knowledge to help me establish a strong foundation in insurance sales.

1. Excellent Work Environment: I am seeking a company that fosters a positive and collaborative work culture. It would be wonderful to be part of a team that values personal growth, teamwork, and a supportive atmosphere.

2. Training and Development: As a newcomer to insurance sales, I recognize the importance of receiving proper training and mentorship. I am looking for an agency or IMO that invests in its employees' development by offering comprehensive training programs and ongoing support.

3. Expertise in Disability Policies: Given my interest in selling disability policies, it is crucial to find an organization with a solid understanding of this market. I am looking for an agency or IMO that specializes in disability insurance, has a strong track record, and can provide me with the necessary tools and resources to succeed in this area.
I am aware that Tampa is home to numerous insurance agencies and IMOs, but I believe the insights and recommendations from this community will help me narrow down my options and make an informed decision.

If any of you have had positive experiences or heard good things about any agencies or IMOs in the Tampa area that align with my requirements, I would greatly appreciate your recommendations. Whether it's an agency you've worked with or have heard good things about through your professional network, your suggestions will be invaluable in helping me find the right organization to embark on this exciting career path.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance. I eagerly look forward to your recommendations and any insights you may have to offer.

Best regards,
Drew C.

Best regards,
Drew C.
Check with Tahoe Ray on the Forum.
https://insurance-forums.com/community/members/tahoe-ray.36169/

Back