Looking for a New List Source

Could you tell me why you care?

Sure thing. Two main reasons:

1. This is a community of folks that like to share information, so if you have information for one of them it would surely help others.
2. I am in the list business, I'm always curious to hear about other competitors/solutions.

I really don't mean to be rude, but why wouldn't you want to share this information publicly? This forum values transparency, so if you put everything out in the open it will likely help everyone more.

[FONT=Cambria","serif][FONT=Meiryo","sans-serif]Credibility is in the pudding, is it not?[/FONT][/FONT]

Based on what I've seen, your pudding is lacking. And for what it's worth, the saying is, the proof is in the pudding.

I am still trying to figure out what changes at Info Free. I have them and haven't received any notifications of change. They did raise their price but only for new subscribers.

I am still trying to figure out what changes at Info Free. I have them and haven't received any notifications of change. They did raise their price but only for new subscribers.

I know they have been changing some things which is to be expected. If there data is any good they can't sell it for that little forever. They flat out lie about the quality of their data vs the competitors on their site which I think is disappointing, but it's hardly unheard of. Per their site the price is only locked in for 12 months, after that they can raise it to whatever they want and your promotional price is no more.

Hi Josh.
No problem.
You've got a good reputation and good prices.
I wish you the best.

Thanks for the friendly thoughts. I'm not sure what your situation is, but if you're interested in working with me as a reseller feel free to send me an email, [email protected]. I've got a few folks working as resellers that are doing great and I've been able to help them grow their business, I'd be happy to see if I can do the same for you.

Back