Looking For a Whole Life Policy

Wow, this has been an *awesome* thread... learned a lot.

So... what was the final verdict and summary? Was the OP a shark and everyone was hooked? Blended 10 Pay with Guardian the way to go for his original objectives? Way too much emphasis on IRR?

BNDTRS, dude... your replies and responses are excellent. Thank you very much for the clear analysis.

Haa! thanks.

I'm not going to go out and call the guy a hawk for SBLI, but I decided to give them a call and see if my experience was similar to what he described, lets just say I didn't get an illustration, or much of anything else.

The emphasis on IRR or at least cash value can often be misleading because it frequently fails to take into consideration the process of accessing your money. This is an area where Guardian is ok, but not necessarily great. That's not to say that you would be at a disadvantage by using them, just that there is a stipulation to their contracts that should be considered when comparing to others. Out of the so called big 4, they are likely still the best. There are some smaller companies that can give them a definite run for their money.

Wow - looks like Jethro got served! Solid information going back and forth here.

I'm still trying to decide what life insurance to go with myself.

LM

@LearnMedicare
For every individual life insurance is became very important in these days. It has common benefit which is the purpose of developing life insurance. It is to make our family financially secure after our death. There are some other benefits also.

@LearnMedicare
For every individual life insurance is became very important in these days. It has common benefit which is the purpose of developing life insurance. It is to make our family financially secure after our death. There are some other benefits also.

3.06 AM. So all the bars closed and you posted this after a night of heavy drinking. I hope. ha

@LearnMedicare

Gibberish!!!!!!!!!! But, oh, so insightful!:swoon: Where's myTequila?

Back