Looking for an FE home

InsurancePimp_

Super Genius
Background:

I do primary ACA and Medicare, nothing else, don’t have any contracts with life (to my knowledge)

but I hear FE is good business and I have a current client begging me to sell her FE. I just don’t have any appointments.

I did FE with NorthStar for a bit, but left over a year ago, not because of anything bad, just because I didn’t want to drive to the office (1:30 hour away). My first week there I made I think $1400 in commissions. But just didn’t want to do the drive.

what FMOs are good and with no drama? As an example, I’m trying to get a release with an ACA FMO and they are giving a run around like no other.

I’m willing to do telesales or belly to belly, but need some guidance on that.
Thanks

Background:

I do primary ACA and Medicare, nothing else, don’t have any contracts with life (to my knowledge)

but I hear FE is good business and I have a current client begging me to sell her FE. I just don’t have any appointments.

I did FE with NorthStar for a bit, but left over a year ago, not because of anything bad, just because I didn’t want to drive to the office (1:30 hour away). My first week there I made I think $1400 in commissions. But just didn’t want to do the drive.

what FMOs are good and with no drama? As an example, I’m trying to get a release with an ACA FMO and they are giving a run around like no other.

Thanks

My No Drama Mama is @Todd King

He answers the phone, or gets right back to me and does what he says.

Background:

Thanks

You can’t do better than FEX Contracting.
You won’t find higher commissions. You won’t find a better selection of companies. You won’t find a better selection of lead options.

You won’t find better training.

And if you disagree they release.

As for drama, that’s in the eye of the beholder. I don’t see any drama and I’ve been with FEX since the inception 9 years ago.

Background:

Thanks

Take a look at TR King Insurance Marketing.
A true home for independent FE agents Agency director won’t blow smoke up your *** and will answer your questions honestly.

Just look for Todd King right here on this forum.

Background:

Thanks
I’m one of the owners of FexContracting. Definitely open to talking anytime. The number is on our website as well as commission levels. You will definitely never have any issues with releases with us or Todd King either. Our agencies were probably the first two agencies that ever did releases and were the cause that others had to follow along.

Background:

Thanks
DigitalBGA has a great system for telesales. I'm with them.

Back