Looking for some advice on generating leads lead venders or mailing companies

PTTPFEF

Hello,

I recently left the IMO world, thank goodness! I wasted too many years there. I have no idea what I was thinking, but anyways for all of you seasoned veterans out there I was hoping to get some advice on generating leads.

Do you know of any good and trustworthy sources for exclusive leads? I prefer mail order leads, but am also looking for live transfer or other exclusive leads if they are good. IUL, Annuities, Mortgage Protection or Final Expense.

I would really like to learn how to generate my own leads as well.

Do you know of any sites or classes that could help me learn how to set up my website properly for lead generation or classes I might be able to take in order to learn online marketing specifically for insurance leads? I already have my website and I think I can figure it out if I knew where to find the information.

I think I can figure out mail orders, but does anyone know of a good mailing company. I read a lot of forums on the site and I do apologize as I can see that many of you do not like posts about leads, but I really want some advice from agents that have been doing this on their own for a while. I searched online, but I just don't want to wasted my money and actually do it right this time.

Thank you all in advance! I appreciate any advice you can give me!

I met a guy who uses some mail outfit for lead gen, tells me it works wonders.

They put a picture of prospects home on the envelope and teaser quote inside.
I can ask for the vendor’s name if you’re interested. Best marketing campaign for him with average of 3x investment and 20 calls a day!

Udemy or Lynda.com should have plenty of classes on building WordPress sites which is what you'll want to use. Then you'll have to dig around and get reviews on which paid advertising you wish to go after. Facebook is likely your lowest hanging fruit to try out, you'll just need a unique ad that stands apart from the crowd.

If it's SEO you're looking to learn you'll have to just dive in, keep diving in, and hold on for a very long ride. It changes frequently and honestly, most people promoting materials on how to win in the SEO game are great at one thing: Promoting materials. Approximately 80-90% of the industry is pure scam and people regurgitating what they read off some blog. It takes a massive amount of time, resources, and money in testing to be very successful in SEO, with a huge emphasis on "Time".

Back