Looking For Tips: SEO For Insurance Agents

bump-belly.gif

Absolutely, getting your SEO game right can be a game changer! I learned that the hard way with my own little home-cooking blog. At first, I just wrote whatever came to mind, but then I started focusing on what people were actually searching for – like "easy vegan recipes" or "quick dinner ideas". It took a while, but my blog began to climb up in Google searches.

For backlinks, I did something cool. I got in touch with other food bloggers and we'd mention each other's blogs. It's like making friends in the digital world!

Oh, and ads can be super expensive, I totally agree. I mostly stuck to improving my site's SEO organically. I even tried a niche edits service once. They helped put my blog links in existing articles on other sites, which was pretty neat.

Last edited:
I believe that there is a very fine line between writing about what people are searching for and writing about insurance. Insurance is complicated, hard to understand, and not a favorite topic for 98% of Americans.

Most agents are never going to get ranked for the common questions people are asking about on Google in regards to Insurance. Additionally most consumers don't even know the questions they should be asking. The best Home Insurance is not the same answer as what insurance you can get in Topeka Kansas.

My point is that a lot of general SEO advice has nothing to do with writing about insurance.

I'm found pretty regularly still for my "Turning 65" page.

You really should be focused on creating resources these days instead of SEO... but that's just my opinion.

Hey @travis! It's awesome that your "Turning 65" page is maintaining its visibility. Your perspective on prioritizing resource creation alongside SEO is insightful. Diversifying strategies is key, and enhancing website design could be a game-changer.
Have you explored the top Contractor Website Design services? They might provide fresh perspectives and innovative solutions to boost user engagement and conversion rates. Keep up the great work, and here's to continued success in your online endeavors!

Last edited:
Back