Looking For Work In The Atlanta Area

libra8

HELLO I HAVE A NC PROPERTY LICENSE AND IM IN THE PROCESS OF RECEIVING MY CASUALTY BY MONTHS END. IM CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE CHARLOTTE AREA, HOWEVER IM NOT FINDING MUCH LEVERAGE HERE FOR JOB MARKET HERE, SO I WILL BE RELOCATING TO ATLANTA SOON . I WOULD LIKE TO BECOME AFILIATED WITH AN INDEPENDENT AGENCY SO
I CAN BECOME BETTER ESTABLISHED IN THE FIELD . I LOVE WORKING WITH THE GENERAL PUBLIC. I HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL . BUT IM A FAST LEARNER AND A HARD WORKER . PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR FEEDBACK.
THANK YOU,

WILLIAM

Depending on your time frame why not also consider getting licensed in Life/Health and then just change to a GA resident license once you get there. Of course you would want to check the GA licensing requirements first.

First piece of advice, find the caps lock key and turn it off. Second, learn to write without everything being in bold. Third, don't mention your race or age to a potential employer.

Trying those three in combination means they might actually bother to read your resume instead of immediately sending it to file 13.

Rule #1 would be to stop typing in all caps and make sure your spelling and punctuation is correct when looking for a job...

What ever happened to "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all"?

Latest posts

Back