Lost my 3 Biggest Cases this Week

I see you insist on the "everyone should pay $60/month" line, despite the fact that nobody ever suggested it. I also see that you like to brag about your mega cases. Try this on for size: I have over $7 million in annual life premium in force (using 2014 actual premiums paid); and I do mean premium, not face amount, and I'm talking about normal annual or monthly premium payments, not any of it was single-premium. The number seems big, but it is the accumulation of the 30 times I've been in the business for 1 year. And it was 100% personally produced (as opposed to having an office full of sub-agents). Obviously, I've found a path to success. I presume you have found your own path to success. Why be so nasty towards people who offer up a friendly piece of advice to a new agent. All those 30 years of experience have taught me that the sales most likely to lapse are the ones with monthly premiums in excess of $60/month. If you've had a different experience, then by all means tell folks about it; but there's nothing to be gained by being snarky to others.
Not at all interested in "comparing sizes" here. But in the interest of accuracy, you referred to $60/mo as the MAGIC NUMBER leading to higher lapse rate. You didn't say "based on my experience", lapse rates increase once premium exceeds $60. I said there was no magic number. You asked me if I was dumb and who I voted for. And YOU accuse ME of being snarky? I think you have that backwards. Let's move on.

I agree, there is no magic $. I think "avg" will totally depend on the market you work, and how you sell. For some, avg might be $50/mo, others $500/mo. or more.
Regarding lapse... I personally think lapse comes into play much more if you have sold the case based on "needs". If they set the policy up to do what they "want" they typically are much more apt to follow through, even if the case is $500/mo. or much more.

Now you've got me curious..how much do you know about these people? Is there hypnosis involved or something like that?

One said he sells FE and said $60/month was his "tipping point".

The other uses the Circle of Wealth system and sells Ohio National Life.

No hypnosis. I just pay attention to little details and make summary judgments.

One said he sells FE and said $60/month was his "tipping point".

The other uses the Circle of Wealth system and sells Ohio National Life.

No hypnosis. I just pay attention to little details and make summary judgments.

Thank you for clarifying, I thought someone may be hypnotizing their clients. Currently, I use the "Circle of Trust" system, if anyone needs to know.

Back