LTC Case Help

For whatever it's worth, I wouldn't touch either of these folks for a TQ LTC policy. My guess is there isn't a carrier on the planet that would consider either.

The wife's medical code is listed as "major depression"
Zyprexa is an anti-psychotic
Lithium is for manic-depression
Prozac is for major depression

The husband is bi-polar and takes:
Resperidone which is an anti-psychotic
Effexor is for major depression

You listed Diralprocxer which is for seizures, which was not mentioned.
He's got chronic back pain (why?)
His Osteoporosis will be looked at and his T-scores will be considered.
The bursitis in his hips (if that what it is) should be cured with an anti-inflammatory. If not, there's probably more going on than simple bursitis.

His ht/wt by itself is not an auto decline but will by itself cause a rating.

As Yankee466 stated:
"My guess is that there is even more in the medical records than you know"

The husband got a T5 (accepted the policy) and the wife got a T2 offer (not taken out) for the life insurance.

How does the underwriting work on the Forethought ForeCare LTC Annuity? I know with life policies that feature a LTC rider, they are in essence underwritten in the life insurance aspect and once in the LTC aspect - e.g. they can be approved for the life insurance and declined for a LTC rider. Is that how the ForeCare product works? An annuity that features a LTC rider? Do you have any underwriting guides/brochures for it?

----------

I believe they're in Virginia by the way.

The husband got a T5 (accepted the policy) and the wife got a T2 offer (not taken out) for the life insurance.

How does the underwriting work on the Forethought ForeCare LTC Annuity? I know with life policies that feature a LTC rider, they are in essence underwritten in the life insurance aspect and once in the LTC aspect - e.g. they can be approved for the life insurance and declined for a LTC rider. Is that how the ForeCare product works? An annuity that features a LTC rider? Do you have any underwriting guides/brochures for it?

----------

I believe they're in Virginia by the way.

PM me your email address and I'll send you the agent guide.

It's an annuity that is similar to Lincoln's product. Simple underwriting with leverage on the principal for LTC purposes.

The client would need to have a lump sum. Did you actually apply them for LTC because an LTC decline is a knockout question.

Latest posts

Back